eBay is one of the best trading sites on the net but keeping track of items can be a full time job. AuctionSieve helps you rapidly filter through auctions in eBay searches or categories.
AuctionSieve is ideal for collectors of a particular item or topic that needs to get past all the small worthless items and target items of major value. You can monitor as many search terms as you want, combine search results and instantly organize them for a quick overview.
The great thing about AuctionSieve is that results are returned much quicker than using the eBay site. Whereas eBay will reload each page per search you make, AuctionSieve doesn't meaning you get quicker results which is essential if you're bidding. The interface is very basic but it works logically and is easy to use.
It's amazing how much you'll find AuctionSieve makes sorting through eBay results easier and it should help you land your favorite items far more easily.
- Sieves and settings now stored in your user folder!
- When you next start up, all your info will be copied to your user folder
- If you want your sieves to remain in the program folder, look in Tools->Options->Advanced - handy for those who want to run AuctionSieve from a USB thumb-drive.
- Title sorting now ignores the word 'The' at the start of titles
- (you can turn it off in options to go back to the old behaviour)
- Thanks to Bonnie Smith
- Fix for eBay changes - thanks to Larry Keatts!
- EBay category chooser temporarily disabled - you can still manually enter ids
- Minor fix for auto-get sieves - Thanks to John Kolesar!